NOTE:. Downloading is disabled in small displays. TExtract is Windows software.
You can download and install on a pc or Mac running Windows.
Installation and registration notes:
- TExtract is Windows software. You can install it on a Windows pc,
or on a Mac using Boot Camp, Parallels or Fusion.
- This is the full software. It comes with a built-in free 30-day trial license. This is a Pro license with a few limitations (it saves the formatted index up to letter H).
- To obtain a full license, start TExtract on the computer for which you want the license, choose Help ► Registration in TExtract's main menu and copy the serial number shown; then go to the ordering and registration web page.
- When ordering, you don't need to install the software again. You will receive a license key to activate your license.
- Your internet security system may interfere with installing software on your computer. If you experience a problem installing TExtract please let us know.
Upgrade policy for owners of licenses of earlier versions of TExtract:
- You can always install the latest release; your license remains active.
- For information about new features and changes see what's new?
- If you own a single permanent license of TExtract 8 or 9 you can upgrade to TExtract 10 at a 50% discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
For more information please contact
• Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista
• 45MB free disk space
• Recommended display resolution 1280x1024 or larger.